Excedea partners with our clients on all aspects of the public funding process. We help you to:
- Find the right public funding: We transform your knowledge from a broad understanding of grants to concrete national and EU funding opportunities for your business development plan.
- Write a competitive application: We develop the project idea with you, support consortium management, craft convincing text tailored to your project and ensure the opportunity is optimized to get you the most funds available.
- Report: We ensure that progress and financial reports are delivered and reduce your administrative burden.
Excedea has first-hand experience from European-level funding instruments, as well as Nordic and Baltic local programs.
- European programs: Horizon Europe (Horizon 2020), EIC Accelerator, Eurostars, Eureka, European Defence Industrial Programme, European Social Fund, Fast Track to Innovation, and more.
- National programs: Business Finland (FIN), Vinnova (SWE), Enterprise Estonia (EST), The Research Council of Norway (NOR), Innovationsfonden (DEN), and more.
- Regional programs within and across countries, such as NOPEF (the Nordics).
Our public funding team has extensive experience in various industries, such as advanced manufacturing, greentech, food & bioeconomy, IT & digital services, and health. We focus on acquiring funding for R&D and innovation, and also internationalization projects. We can support you in:
- Converting complex technical and scientific R&D plans and innovative business models into clear and convincing financing proposals.
- Financing your company’s digitalisation, robotisation and new equipment purchase with the help of public funding.
- Pairing your company’s growth and internationalisation plans with public funding.
For exploring public funding opportunities for your company, check Excedea public funding database or contact our regional experts:
Jaakko Ojanen, tel: +358 (0)40 557 6602
Henrik Dagmalm, tel: +46 7 0988 6667
Kai Krashevski, tel: +372 5647 7546