Excedea Finland is looking for a Public Funding Associate / Senior Associate to join our Helsinki team
Due to the high demand in Excedea services we are expanding our team in Finland and are now looking for a full-time Public Funding Associate / Senior Associate for our office in Lauttasaari.
In this role you will be:
- Participating in our clients’ strategic business development projects by advising them on available Finnish and European public funding instruments.
- Helping our clients identify the strengths and weaknesses of their projects to choose the best path forward towards securing funding.
- Compiling different types of public funding applications in English and Finnish to support our clients’ growth and innovation plans.
You will feel like a great fit with Excedea family if you value:
- Original problems which require creative professional solutions.
- Results-oriented and flexible working environment (including opportunities for working remotely).
- Young quick-witted international team.
- Attractive career advancement opportunities.
- Opportunity to learn from public funding and business development experts (your colleagues) and C-level executives (your clients).
- Company outings and trips to unexpected destinations reinforcing strong team spirit and growth mindset.
Here is what we expect from our new Public Funding Associate:
- Energetic and ambitious team player.
- High proficiency in spoken and written Finnish and English.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools.
- No formal experience is required; the job role can be tailored to either a fresh graduate otherwise meeting the criteria (Associate) or a person with already public funding / project writing experience (Senior Associate/Project Manager).
- Additional strengths could include the following:
- Business/economics degree;
- Other languages;
- Experience in writing business plans.
For applying, please send a 1) cover letter and 2) CV by 22 October 2020 in English to:
For further information, please call +358 40 557 6602 during office hours.