Are you our new Junior Consultant?
A Junior Consultant will be performing international growth projects, e.g. carrying out market analyses, cooperation partner search and negotiations with European and Asian companies. You will also be performing public funding projects: managing and writing Estonian and/or European public funding applications. Location is in our Tallinn office in the beautiful Old Town.
Benefits of joining the Excedea family:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working time and place
- Young, quick-witted and international team
- Possibility to learn from management consulting professionals and C-level executives
- Joint company outings and trips to unexpected destinations
- Career growth opportunities tailored to your interests
The person we are looking for has:
- Higher education (you can be a fresh graduate or a last year student)
- Good written and spoken English and Estonian
- Ability to present the data effectively
How to apply?
Please send a 1) cover letter and 2) CV by 06.04.2018 to dreamjobs[at]excedea.com
For further information, call +372 712 0053 during office hours.Back to blogs