Funding Consultant to Excedea Sweden!
We need an ambitious Funding Consultant with high potential, energetic drive and a talent for business. We are specifically looking for a candidate with exceptional language and writing skills.
Excedea helps some of the most innovative companies in Sweden to acquire public funding to finance research and development projects. Many of our clients have smart technologies that save lives and are beneficial to society. We also support our clients in winning public funding for international growth. Our clients are competing in a global market and need financing to expand and to spread smart technologies globally.
The role of the Funding Consultant is to conduct workshops and to interview clients with the purpose of producing applications of public funding. The funding proposals are submitted to the EU-commission and other funding agencies.
Are you our next Funding Consultant?
- Would you be inspired by working with clients that add value to society?
- Would you enjoy the challenge of building client relationships with CEO’s?
- Do you have a passion for writing convincing texts?
- Do you have strong social skills?
If yes, we want to hear from you.
This is the profile of the Funding Consultant we are looking for:
- Academic degree in economics, law, engineering or in the life sciences
- Work experience from consulting, finance or sales/marketing
- Native Swedish speaker and an excellent command of English. An additional language is an advantage.
We will offer the right candidate a competitive salary package and a pension scheme as well as other benefits. You will be based at our centrally located and modern Stockholm office at Centralplan 15 (in the Central Station in Stockholm).
We want to get to know you! Please send a cover letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org – the deadline for your job application is on the 18th of May 2018.
We want you to join as soon as possible but latest in September 2018.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, do not hesitate to contact our Partner and CEO in Sweden, Henrik Dagmalm, +46 709 88 66 67 or email@example.comBack to blogs