Excedea is looking for a Project Leader
Due to the high demand for Excedea services we are expanding our team and are now looking for a Project Leader in Tallinn.
Once you get this role you will be:
- In charge of our clients’ international growth and strategic business development projects.
- Carrying out market analyses, partners search and evaluation, facilitating negotiations, compiling public funding applications.
- Identifying the roots of the challenges, developing effective solutions by applying best practices and finding original approaches, creating valuable insights, convincing and inspiring our clients and their counterparts to create valuable change in their business.
- Leading cross-functional, multicultural, competent project teams.
You will feel like a great fit with Excedea family if you value:
- Original problems, which require creative professional solutions.
- Results-oriented and flexible working environment.
- Young quick-witted international team.
- Opportunity to learn from seasoned business development experts (your colleagues) and C-level executives (your clients).
- Company outings and trips to unexpected destinations reinforcing strong team spirit and growth mindset.
Expectations of the applicant:
- Higher education.
- At least 2 years of experience in project management, consulting, marketing, finance, business development, or a similar field.
- Strong command of English language. Other languages are a plus.
How to apply?
For applying, please send a
1) cover letter and 2) CV
by 23.05.2017 to:
For further information, please call +372 712 0053 during office hours.Back to blogs